Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Tidbits

* Joshua is keeping us entertained as usual. We started teaching him about being sorry in conjunction with time outs. Now he says it all the time. He was running down the hall the other day and bumped into the wall. So he turned to the wall and said "sorry," then kept going.

*27 weeks along! We finally have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday, so hopefully we will find out if the baby is a boy or girl!

*Conversation of the week:
Me: "I can't believe how big my stomach has gotten in the past two weeks. Look at it." *Pointing out my large tummy to Kurt in the mirror.*
Kurt: "Well it doesn't help when you are sticking it out."
*Long Pause*
Me: "I"m not sticking it out. I'm standing normally."
Kurt: "Oh."

* Joshua turned two! He celebrated with some of his friends and Mimi and Papa came to visit.
* You have to watch the little booger all the time or he'll get into something! He got a little art kit for his birthday and wanted to play with it while we were getting ready for something. So I took the markers away and let him play right next to us. Apparently the eraser still had marker residue on it...

4 comments:

K said...

I'm loving the pictures of Joshua being "all boy"...the nose and glasses, the marker on his face, tongue sticking out...he's adorable Suz!!!

Alexis said...

I remembered Joshua's birthday...it was the day before Thanksgiving this year. Happy 2nd Birthday, Joshua!
--Suzelle

Jan said...

Had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations!

Jan said...

So, what's it going to be? Boy or girl?